The total value of procurement of both Central and State Government organizations is over INR 5 Lakh Crore per annum. By setting up Government e-Market Place (GeM), the Government has ushered in huge structural changes in the entire public procurement machinery. GeM is a state-of-the-art public procurement platform that has used technology to remove entry barriers for bonafide sellers and has created a vibrant e-marketplace with a wide range of goods and services.
Key features of the conclave:
· National Seminar on Government e-Market Place
· Recognition of Select Buyers/Sellers.
· Technical Sessions on GeM & Public Procurement
· Parallel Sessions - Master Class on “Art of Uploading Product Details”
· MSME Schemes for Capacity Building.
· Exhibition of products & services.
· Experience Sharing Sessions by Buyers and Sellers.
· Exhibition of Products & Services by GeM Suppliers;
· Facilitation Service for GeM Registration
· Scheduled B2B Meetings between GeM Buyers and Sellers.
Buyers and Sellers are invited to actively participate in this conclave and limited number of stalls are available on first come first served basis.
Exhibition Name: National Public Procurement Conclave
Date: Dec 11-12 Dec, 2017
Venue: India Habitat Centre, Lodi Road, Stein Auditorium Jarcanda I&II, Amaltas Hall New Delhi
Contact on below addresses for stall booking:
Mr. Prakash Kedia
Telephone: 91-11-2468 2230-35
Office Address: Confederation of Indian Industry, India Habitat Centre (IHC)